HamRadioIndia Baofeng UV-5R Programming Cable
The main problem was the programming of my favourites frequencies. I started to grab informations from the internet regarding the software I need and, most important, what cable to use.... Here is a simple project for a homebrew USB programming cable which works with the TYT TH-9000D using 1 male stereo jack 3.5 mm, 1 diode and one resistor.
Radio Programming Software & Data â€“ HamFiles
This is the right cable. This is the correct cable you need in order to program your btech or Baofeng radio with CHIRP. Don't cheap out on this because the knockoff cables with cheap chipsets will not work.... The main problem was the programming of my favourites frequencies. I started to grab informations from the internet regarding the software I need and, most important, what cable to use.
DIY Programming cable for Yaesu FT-60R help amateurradio
Here is a simple project for a homebrew USB programming cable which works with the Anytone AT-5888UV and its clones, using only one USB-to-TTL serial converter, one 8 pin RJ-45 plug and a piece of shielded wire, or a piece of old lan cable with connector. how to delete google cache Cable and drivers worked fine was able to download and upload channels on all three bands just fine on both installations. I think that covers potential cable/driver issues. May try to download the Wouxon KG-8D software and see what happens. Only "glitch" in using Wouxon software was trying to program and upload some commercial channels I have programmed on my KG-UV6DX which has low power
Two Way Radio User Manual Programming Software Wouxun
Build your Own Programming Cable Unsolder the 3 wires connected to the board. GND is Black, TX is Red, RX is White Some boards may have the TxD and RxD reversed. If it doesn't work the first time, reverse the two wires. No damage has been done. how to close the wine with cork 16/09/2012 · It is possible to build a DIY programming cable ? I tried to adapt the KG-UVD1P cable to the UV920R, but without success so far. I tried to adapt the KG-UVD1P cable …
How long can it take?
WouXun KG-UV6D 66-88/136-174 MHz (2M/4M) Amazon.co.uk
- Radio Programming cables The DXZone Amateur-Radio Guide
- Software for UV5R Westlakes Amateur Radio Club
- Build your Own Programming Cable radioaficion.com
- Programming the UV-5R and a word on the antenna
How To Build A Programming Cable For The Wouxun
I got one of these radios after hearing one on the air, Great Price! and includs a full Separation Kit, USB Programming Cable and Software. The Open Source programming software “Chirp” works well with this radio (get Chirp daily updates). I'll be focusing mostly on features unique to this radio and not often found on most radios in its class. Some low score reviews can be found on the
- Plan now is to make it so I can plug different cable to it, and be able to switch out when I need a new cable to program a different radio. If possible I need to see if it will work to program the Motorola radios, I have a GM-300, GP-328 I would like to program?
- To avoid potential problems, a better alternative is a programming cable based on the SiLabs CP2102 chipset, and these can be obtained from TechnoFix UK on eBay. However! After a bit more research, it was discovered that the Yaesu serial programming arrangement for an FT-7800R (and FT-7900, FT-8100, FT-8800, and FT-8900) was a 2-wire interface, with RX and TX data on a common wire.
- RPS-KGUV23 Programming Software for the Wouxun KG-UV23 Rx CTCSS DCS Rx DCS DCS Polarity Tx Power Scan Add Busy Lock Comments Receive Frequency Transmit Frequency Offset Frequency Offset Direction Operating Mode Name Tone Mode CTCSS Memory Channel Functions (left to right) The RPS-KGUV23 Programmer is designed to give you the ease and convenience of programming …
- If you are having to hold a lot of pressure on your programming cable when it is plugged into your Wouxun or Baofeng radio, this mod will help.