1985 yamaha virago 700 no spark? Yahoo Answers
I own a 1997 yamaha virago 535. Will not fire at plugs. have checked all the safety switches( I am aware of ) all seem to be ok. Installed new pickup coil and IGN. coils. Have spare ign. box, diode and a flasher relay. Have switched these out, still no fire. There is 12 volt going to the coils... SPARK: remove the spark plug and with it connected to the spark plug cable ground the threads to something metal you should see a bluish white spark if not you have a faulty spark plug, spark plug cable, ignition coil, condenser, CKP, ECM, sensor or the wiring in between.
ViragoTechForum.com View topic - Spark Plugs. best
Replacement spares for Yamaha Shop for Yamaha XV 1000 TR1 (5A8) 81-86 spare parts and accessories. Take advantage of our easy ordering system, with replacement parts tailored to your specific machine and sorted by category.... Abrasion damage – When spark plug wires rub against engine parts, particularly sharp edges, it causes cuts and breaks in the insulation. Once this happens, voltage can jump to ground instead of reaching the spark plug.
Spark Plug Wires Cables Set Black Yamaha XV750 Virago eBay
Unscrew the spark plug boots, cut off .5" of wire and screw the boot back on if you haven't already. Or could also be a bad connection where it connects to the coil, you can do the same there if you have enough spark plug wire. Or just replace the wires, spark plug wire in bulk is cheap. how to add a lot of cells in excel The gap is .7 mm or .032. What is the spark plug gap for a 1985 Yamaha maxim xj700 if you are using BR9ES NGK spark plugs?
HELP!!! VIRAGO 535 PROBLEM Yamaha Owners Club
Unscrew the spark plug boots, cut off .5" of wire and screw the boot back on if you haven't already. Or could also be a bad connection where it connects to the coil, you can do the same there if you have enough spark plug wire. Or just replace the wires, spark plug wire in bulk is cheap. how to change the gender of an already made sim 1984-1985 Yamaha XV1000 XV 1000 Virago Stator $134.99 1984-1985 Yamaha XV700 XV 700 Virago Stator $134.99 1984-1986 Yamaha 30 HP Ignition Power Pack $199.99 1984-1986 Yamaha 30 HP Stator $99.99 1984-1986 Yamaha Enticer 340 Stator $149.99 1984-1986
How long can it take?
Yamaha XV1000 Parts & Accessories Parts N More
- Forum 82 virago spark problem - Yamaha Virago
- Yamaha Outboard Spark Plug Yamaha Outboard Forums
- Yamaha Motorcycle Stators
- Amazon.com yamaha virago xv750
How To Change 1985 Yamaha Virago 1000 Spark Plug Wires
Yamaha Superjet 701 Kawasaki 750sx Kawasaki 800 SXR spark plug wire replacement JetSki Solutions uses the highest grade materials for each application in our remanufacturing & restoration processes. Specifications and processes are designed to eliminate all known failure modes in each specific part or sub-assembly.
- The spark plug gap refers to the distance between the electrode and the ground point on a spark plug. The gap needs to be set to the factory recommended setting to fire proper … ly. Too much and the spark is weak, too little and there isn't enough spark to fire the mixture.
- 1985 Yamaha Virago 750 : idling , no fire to rear spark plug . Carbs had been rebuilt ,rubber spacers replaced cause old and cracked .When it sparks , huge backfires before running well when hot . Coi
- 29/06/2011 · I have always changed the filter when I change the oil. small investment compaired to a blown engine. I think the book reccomends changing oil every 3000 miles, I personally have done it every 1500. 1985 Yamaha Virago XV700 ENGINE cycle
- I can put an old plug in the front plug wire and ground it and I see good spark from idle all the way through 3000 RPM. #4: Author: astro237 , Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:28 pm Replaced TCI with a spare I had that I am sure is good, no change.